During the last 6 months, I’ve been reading a lot more books again. I really missed it, but I just didn’t have time or my mind was full of other things, I had to deal with. But now I recognize myself again, and I’m glad to say that now I’m always in the middle of reading one or two books. It’s such a fantastic change, and now I find myself browsing the net for books to read this summer. What will you be reading this summer?
Here are a few books on my list:
1. Hverdagsglamour by blogger Emily Salomon
2. The Opposite of Loneliness: Essays & Stories by Marina Keegan – Thanks @ciaraelliott for the recommendation.
3. Kinfolk issue sixteen
4. Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin
5. The Monocle Guide to Good Business
6. Before I go by Colleen Oakley