I’m really enjoying the new catalogue from Danish House Doctor. I’ve been reading and looking at beautiful pictures for the last couple of days – and I’ve found more than a few items I want to buy this fall. Hopefully, I’ll have tome to highlight a few of them in a post next week.
It’s too early for Christmas decorations yet (at least for me) – but if you’re as crazy about that time of year as I am – then you should take an extra look at their catalogue right here.
Have a wonderful Sunday out there.
Images: House Doctor
Whether you’re going back to school, starting university or simply going back to work after your holiday, I’m sure you’re dying to make a few changes in your home office.
I know I am. I’ve been moving my habitat table around at home, trying out different corners of our dining room/ my office.
I’ve made a list of ten things to get you going and inspired for another season at your desk.
- First you need to get one of these beautiful Le sac en papier bags. It makes throwing out bits and pieces so much more stylish.
- What about the beautiful desk Overtime desk designed by Stina Sandwall
- You need a great chair. My pick would be About a Chair from Hay, with a beautiful pillow or a blanket.
- A beautiful desk lamp from Kaiser Idell.
- You need to buy a special cup just for you. It should be your special work cup and only be used, when you’re working. What about one from Design Letters.
- Find a print which will inspire you to do your best every day. I would pick something like this one from Etsy.
- You need some beautiful stationary. A notebook and pens. I always stash up on Muji pens and notebooks from Søstrene Grene.
- A new steel mesh board for all your clippings and inspiration.
- You need fresh flowers or green plants to brighten up your day. My pick would either be a black or maybe light pink glass vase from Lyngby Porcelæn.
- A few boxes will keep your workspace nice and clutter-free. I’m crazy about the beautiful ObjectBoxes designed by Maya Bille.
Truth be told, I feel a bit excited every time I get an email about a new ferm living collection. The aw14 collection is stunning. I’ve selected a few of the new things. Do take the time to look through the new catalogue for beautiful styled pictures and inspiration.
This weekend my little boy turned 5 years old. It was a wonderful day for all of us. We played with the new Lego Batmobile and plane and the racing set for most of the day. His grandmother and grandfather came to visit and it was time for his cake. After that we went into the city to watch a cycling race. My little man loved it.
I’m sticking to the superhero-theme a little longer, because I’ve been wanting to show you these prints from My Deer Art Shop. I’m so in love with the Zorro-dog.
Images: My Deer Art Shop
I’ve been cleaning out my secret Pinterest board and found quite a few pretty cool and inspiring children’s rooms. This first post will focus on the monochrome rooms. For more inspiration go to my not so secret “room for kids” board, where I will be adding these pictures to the board along with more new ones as well.