I’ve been keeping this list for quite some time now, because I wanted to share some of it here on the blog. I’m not having a bad day today, but I’m trying to be more focused on things to do, when you feel like it’s going to be a bad day. Stay more positive and find the best in everything.
1. Waking up to a clean kitchen.
2. Laughing so hard that you almost (or do) pee yourself.
3. Listening to your favorite new song over and over again.
4. Rereading your favorite book.
5. Wearing a new outfit for the first time and feeling really good about yourself.
6. Listening to thunder when you’re under the covers.
7. When you’re the perfect amount of drunk with your friends.
8. Accomplishing something after wanting it and going after it for a very long time.
9. Getting a good seat on your commute home from work, or driving home with no traffic.
10. Returning home while someone’s in the middle of cooking a delicious meal.
11. Going out to dinner with people who you have truly genuine and enjoyable conversations with.
12. Getting inside right before it starts pouring rain.
13. Putting on flannel pajamas after a long day.
14. When someone reminds you that, no matter what, you’re never alone.
I’ve picked out some of my favourite ones above. For more read the rest of the 50 Of The Happiest Feelings To Remember On A Bad Day.
Image: I’m pretty sure I found it on Mija if not please let me know
I’ve got a few things on my wishlist right now. I’m in need of music when I’m working, and I’ve been looking for the best solution. It would be so cool to be able to listen to music while at work. I’m also shopping for a few things for our trip to Mallorca later on this summer. And with weather like this, I really want to add a few things in our garden as well. We love eating outside, and we’ve had some great nights out in the garden this year.
- Beautiful pink happiness planner
- T-strap leather Sandals from & Other Stories
- Cool led lights for the garden from Ellos
- Menu Carrie
- Amazing Mini Satchel from Yvonne Koné
- Kopardal bed from IKEA for my daughter
- Opjet lamp from Hills Street
- Leather Passport holder from & Other Stories
- aGroove from Kreafunk
I was trying to find a sink for our bathroom. I finally got around to buying the grey paint for the cabinets, but now I need a sink. Then I came across these beautiful yoga pictures, and I had to share them with you. I hope you’re enjoying the weekend. I’ll enjoy another day off tomorrow, and maybe go to an amusement park with the kids.
Images: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 – 9
I’ve collected a few things, which I hope can inspire you or your family (as well as my own of course) to get the perfect Mother’s Day gift. The day is pretty special around our house.
The kids love making breakfast and decorating the table. We do the same on Father’s Day, in case you were wondering. But this year, I’ll be spending Mother’s Day in a tent serving breakfast for hundreds of soccer kids, so I guess it’ll be a Mother’s Day lunch instead.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15
This past weekend I attended a yoga class – which was amazing. I hadn’t been on the mat since Easter, and I needed the break. I’ve been dreaming about buying some new clothes for class, and I’ve got my heart set on some nice things from Zara. I really like their gym collections, and I’ve bought quite a few things for the kids as well.
1. Yoga bag
2. Yoga Poncho Sweatshirt
3. Yoga socks
4. Yoga jumpsuit
5. Yoga bodystocking
6. Yoga top
Don’t you just love it, when you discover some pretty cool details in a family home? I do.
I’m always trying to find new ways, new ideas, new inspiration, when it comes to creating a functional and beautiful family home.
I’ve found quite a few interesting ideas in this family home in Norway. I’ve been dreaming about using Muuto dots for our stairwell for a long time. I love the idea of creating your own lamp over the dining room table, as well as the different seating options. And why not use the walls for storage? The bike on the wall is pretty cool.
Images: Boligpluss via Planete Deco