A while back, I was asked to write something about Smart Space Saving Tips for BoConcept. It is now live on their website and you’ll find some cool tips from some talented ladies. As a family of four, living in the city, space saving ideas are always on top of my mind. Therefore, I was pleased, when they asked me to contribute. If you decide to check it out, you might as well take a look at a few cool office accessories.
Brown leather mouse pad | Spotty storage box | Marble iPhone holder | Net magazine holder | Oki trays
It’s fantastic to have the day off. My family and I visited Kunsten earlier today, and tomorrow I’m planning to go visit the North Kunstmesse with my daughter. From what I’ve seen so far, I cannot wait to get a better look and enjoy some time with her.
I’m off to enjoy the sun outside, and then it’s time to watch Titanic with my daughter. She’s been talking non stop about it, and reading books as well. And on top of her list of things to do right now is watch the movie.
Hopefully, the weekend will include some projects at home as well. I hope to hang a few pictures in my boy’s room, and maybe paint some bathroom cabinets.
I’m gonna leave you with a bunch of photos, which I’ve been saving lately. I’m very inspired by all of them right now.
Images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
It’s Friday and what a wonderful Friday it is. We don’t have a lot of plans this weekend, which is really nice. We should do this more often, actually.
I want to share a beautiful Swedish home with you today. I always enjoy looking at these monochrome homes. I could never live like that (we’ve got too much stuff), but I find these homes really inspiring. Seeing this home, I want to paint my walls like the gorgeous office space – it’s really something special.
Stop by on Sunday
Before I leave you I want to tell you about a blogpost I’ve got planned for Sunday. I’ve got a few DIY projects for Easter planned for you, so I hope you’ll stop by. I’m pretty sure you and your kids (if you’ve got any)will love them, and your Easter table will look great. I’m planning on making a few of the decorations with my kids this weekend as well. As soon as we’re finished, I’ll share a picture or two on Instagram.
Have a fantastic weekend <3
One of the things I like the most is looking at work spaces. I like how people get creative, because most of the time, they don’t have a whole lot of space for an office at home. I’ve collected my a few of my favourite ones right now. Hope you enjoy.
Images: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5
I’m dreaming of a few days in lovely Gothenburg without the kids. Just walking around the city hand in hand – enjoying a cup of coffee and just getting away from my everyday life right now.
Another possibility is getting a few things done around the house. I’m thinking about painting walls, making shelves, adding prints here and there, making a lamp, finding a solution to either the kitchen or the bathroom – the list is long, but getting one of the things done would be fantastic. This might actually be the most realistic option right now.
I would love to make shelves like these for our room upstairs. I’m feeling really inspired to do something similar, when I look around this beautiful home in Gothenburg.
Whether you’re going back to school, starting university or simply going back to work after your holiday, I’m sure you’re dying to make a few changes in your home office.
I know I am. I’ve been moving my habitat table around at home, trying out different corners of our dining room/ my office.
I’ve made a list of ten things to get you going and inspired for another season at your desk.
- First you need to get one of these beautiful Le sac en papier bags. It makes throwing out bits and pieces so much more stylish.
- What about the beautiful desk Overtime desk designed by Stina Sandwall
- You need a great chair. My pick would be About a Chair from Hay, with a beautiful pillow or a blanket.
- A beautiful desk lamp from Kaiser Idell.
- You need to buy a special cup just for you. It should be your special work cup and only be used, when you’re working. What about one from Design Letters.
- Find a print which will inspire you to do your best every day. I would pick something like this one from Etsy.
- You need some beautiful stationary. A notebook and pens. I always stash up on Muji pens and notebooks from Søstrene Grene.
- A new steel mesh board for all your clippings and inspiration.
- You need fresh flowers or green plants to brighten up your day. My pick would either be a black or maybe light pink glass vase from Lyngby Porcelæn.
- A few boxes will keep your workspace nice and clutter-free. I’m crazy about the beautiful ObjectBoxes designed by Maya Bille.