Happy Halloween out there. I hope you’ll have a wonderful evening with your kids and close friends. My kids have been dressing up a few times during the past weeks – and today they’re either attend a party at school or go trick or treat’ing with friends tonight. This is what my daughter will look like, if you see her in the streets of Aalborg. I actually kind of like this tradition. It has grown on me, and who knows maybe we’ll go all in next year. I know my husband would like to do something scary in our hall.
I’ve collected a few links for you, if you need a last minute Halloween idea. It’s mostly food, because I’m planning on enjoying at least one cup of hot chocolate later today.
– How to turn your teen into a skeleton – make up inspiration coming up
– Halloween party ideas for kids (if you’re making pizza for tonight, why not turn the cheese into ghosts?)
– Forgot to buy candy for the kids – turn your clementine into a pumpkin or check out these as well
– Last minute Halloween treats – you’ll love some of these creative ideas
– Create a Halloween hot chocolate bar