Today I’ll show you how interior stylist Mette Helena and her four year old daughter live in the very heart of Copenhagen. They live in an apartment of only 50 m2. Check out Mette Helena’s smart storage solutions, and her self-made bed with plenty of storage underneath.
Images: IKEA Family Live
Who: Photographer Morten Kildegaard and his two kids – but they also live with their mothers.
Where: Copenhagen, Vesterbro
Hope you all have a lovely day with your families. More about my perfect morning in another post today. But first I want to show you this amazing small space where Lasse lives. Lasse lives in Aarhus, Denmark – and is the International Division winner for 2011 in the 7th Annual Smallest Coolest Home Contest on Apartment Therapy.
Images: Apartment Therapy (small cool)
Where: Johanneberg, in Gothenberg, Sweden
Size: 39 kvm
Things I love in this apartment:
* fresh flowers in multiple colours
* The light chain around the window, and the fact that it is black. I love the effect in the room.
* The lamp over the table – notice the purple cord
* The “you me we” print by the bed
* The Kusmi tea in the kitchen. Not only is the tea delicious, but the canister is so decorative
Her er en ung mand med stil. Kig dig omkring i den 25 kvm store lejlighed og få inspiration til hvordan du kan bo småt men godt.
A young man of style – that’s for sure. Take a look around this one room apartment for inspiration on how to live small but stylish.