Shopping, shopping and more shopping. Later this year we’re going to Copenhagen with the kids. The first thing my daughter said was YES! then we can go to Urban Outfitters. She loves the store and she could easily buy the first 100 items there.
To kill time we hit the online shop for inspiration – and then she could make a wishlist of the things she would like to buy. Truth be told, I kind of like some of the things as well, so I don’t mind going in there with her, and a few of the things could end up on my wishlist as well. It’s the perfect mother-daughter store if you ask me. It’s not the clothes we’re after, but it’s the Home & Gifts section.
1. Paddywax Small Concrete Candle
2. Unicorn Sparkle 50/50 Colour Pencils
3. Heart Mirror
4. Say What? Scented mini Eraser set
5. Wire Wall Grid
6. Light-Up LED Heart Sconce
7. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera in Pink
8. Cactus Money Box
9. Fresh’N Rebel Rockbox Cube Pink Wireless Speaker
I mentioned earlier that my little girl turns 10 years old this month. She’s starting to care more about which clothes we buy, and she likes to try out different outfits. It’s so adorable seeing her grow in size, but also as a person.
I’ve collected a few pieces of clothing from her wishlist, all of which she carefully picked out herself.
1. Blouse with lots of stars from Petit by Sofie Schnoor
2. Nitela limited slim fit jeans from Name it
3. Cloud bag from Zara
4. Cool ‘leather’ jacket from Zara
5. Misty grey Alaine jeans from Molo
6. Cool black boots with some pretty cool details from Zara
7. Peggy Knit from Soft Gallery
8. Super cute bag from Zara – I might have to get one for myself as well
I’m almost done buying all the presents for the kids. Every year I tell myself that this year I’ll have all the gifts ready and wrapped before December 1st. However, I never make it in time. I dislike shopping in the city when it’s full of people – lets face it, I hate standing in line – therefore I buy most of the gifts online. I love exploring new webshops and finding new things for the whole family. This time I’ve been looking at things for a tween girl. Some of the things ended up in this gift guide.
I hope some of the things in this guide will inspire you and your girl this Christmas.
1. Pink Elephant
2. Bergen No 3 cushion
3. Roaslie chair grey
4. Gaston wall mounted desk grey
5. Laurette round bed drak grey
6. Les Gambettes rosy shelf jade green
7. Hello Pillow case white
8. Muuto storage basket black
9. Miffy Lamp