Whether you’re going back to school, starting university or simply going back to work after your holiday, I’m sure you’re dying to make a few changes in your home office.
I know I am. I’ve been moving my habitat table around at home, trying out different corners of our dining room/ my office.
I’ve made a list of ten things to get you going and inspired for another season at your desk.
- First you need to get one of these beautiful Le sac en papier bags. It makes throwing out bits and pieces so much more stylish.
- What about the beautiful desk Overtime desk designed by Stina Sandwall
- You need a great chair. My pick would be About a Chair from Hay, with a beautiful pillow or a blanket.
- A beautiful desk lamp from Kaiser Idell.
- You need to buy a special cup just for you. It should be your special work cup and only be used, when you’re working. What about one from Design Letters.
- Find a print which will inspire you to do your best every day. I would pick something like this one from Etsy.
- You need some beautiful stationary. A notebook and pens. I always stash up on Muji pens and notebooks from Søstrene Grene.
- A new steel mesh board for all your clippings and inspiration.
- You need fresh flowers or green plants to brighten up your day. My pick would either be a black or maybe light pink glass vase from Lyngby Porcelæn.
- A few boxes will keep your workspace nice and clutter-free. I’m crazy about the beautiful ObjectBoxes designed by Maya Bille.