Next week I’ll have an amazing 10 year old daughter. I can not believe it. Good thing I had her while I was still at university, otherwise I thing I would be feeling slightly old right about now.
Next thing I’ll know, she’ll be running around town with her friends, going to the cinema without an adult, and before I know it, she’ll be going to parties (while I lie awake all night, of course). Hopefully, she’ll still be the reasonable young lady then, who knows right from wrong (and acts accordingly). I love her to pieces.
With her birthday, another problem arises. What should we buy for her? It’s kind of a special day, so we should get her something special. I’ve collected a few things from her wishlist. I know she’ll get some of it, but we’ll have to wait and see about the rest.
1. Truly beautiful ‘Strokes’ bed linen from Sirlig
2. Tape block from Hay
3. Black Pocket Organizer from Normann Copenhagen
4. Blabla Kids Apple pillow from Lirumlarumleg
5. Party decoration via Poppytalk
6. Love quote via Danish Streets
7. Toilet purse mini pebbles from Soft Gallery