Today, I’ll give you 4 delicious desserts on my “to try out this summer list”.
1. I don’t want to wait too long before I make this Salted caramel panna cotta with candied bacon
2. An old time favorite – the Banoffee pie – which I haven’t tried out at home yet
3. I will use some of the Danish strawberries for this No bake Strawberry tart
4. Delicious rhubarb ice popsicles (the recipe is in German)
It’s vacation time, which means longer nights outside with friends, cold drinks, lots and lots of cold brewed coffee, strawberries with cream or in a salad, homemade lemonade and some family time.
2. Must make honey ginger coconut popsicles from kinfolk
3. Cold brewed coffee and homemade coffee syrups from How sweet it is
4. Avocado strawberry spinach salad with poppyseed dressing from Gimme Some Oven sounds like the perfect lunch
5. A Ruby Red Grapefruit Ginger Cocktail from Edible Perspective sounds like the perfect drink
6. Time for parties in the garden like this one
Today, I want to share some more insta love and show you another one of my fellow BYW students. This time it’s @leboudoirgourmand. Melody is a food blogger and photographer from Paris. I get so hungry every time I check out her her IG account. I hope you’ll like her photos just as much as I do. Hop on over to Instagram and check out her photos right here @leboudoirgoumand
I love reading about coffee, drinking good coffee, and looking at pictures of coffee. So today, I’ll share with you some of my favourite coffee pictures. And if you’re ever in my hood, you really should visit the coffee bar Behag din Smag for the best coffee in town.
Pictures: 1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 – 9
Just to give you a quick update today, I wanted to share with you a little reading tip – that is, if you love everything about coffee and coffee making. May I introduce BRYGG – a Norwegian magazine for coffee lovers. I’m currently reading some of the interesting articles, which you can find right here. Read more about the magazine and who’s behind it here.
Enjoy your day <3
One of the things I like the most about summer time is trying out different ice pops. When my husband and I moved in together (over a decade ago), we bought an ice cream maker. Truth be told, we never used it much, but this summer I’m about to change that.
With two ice cream loving kids in the house (+ friends), we need and want to step it up a bit. We all want to get creative and try out as many different homemade ice popsicles as possible.
Our daughter (our little foodie in the making) loves to bake and cook and she would love to make more ice cream as well. Last year, she made the most delicious raspberry/white chocolate ice pops and we’ve picked out a few recipes to get us started this summer as well.
Here are the 16 ice cream recipes, shown in the collage, to get your summer started:
1. Roasted Strawberries and Cream Popsicles
2. Green Tea Coconut popsicles
3. Små hindbærispinde (Recipe in Danish)
4. Madeleine popsicles
5. Blueberry and orange icy pops
6. Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Popsicles
7. Baileys poptails
8. Blackcurrant Caramel Yoghurt Ice Pops
9. Ice cream sandwiches – couldn’t find this recipe, but you can try this one instead.
10. Fruity Striped Ice Cubes
11. Chai Tea Latte popsicles
12. Pomegranate & grapefruit sorbet terrine
13. Mango Lassi popsicle
14. Små blåbærispinde med skyr (Recipe in Danish)
15. Vanilla Mint Lemonade pops
16. Cookies & Cream popsicle
I’ve collected quite a few recipes on my Pinterest board – A Foodie Moment – however, the ice cream recipes are mixed with all sorts of other recipes. But I promise you, the search will be worth it. Check it out for even more ice cream inspiration.
If you’ve got some delicious recipes please share them with us in a comment below.
Have a fantastic day <3